STECO DC Motors & Drives are used wherever variable speed is required. The incorporation of latest technologies ensures safe & trouble-free operations under critical conditions.
Mechanical features of DC Motors:
- Screen Protected Drip Proof (SPDP) enclosures are provided.
- Forced Air cooling for motors rated above 3.7 kW.
- Laminated field system, made up of low loss CRCA steel laminations.
- High grade CRNO silicon steel stampings are used in Armature construction, for low losses and improved commutation.
- Skewed Armature slots for noise free operation even at low speeds.
- Dynamically balanced Rotors for vibration free running and longer life of bearings.
- High quality electro graphite carbon brushes are used.
- Easy access to brush holders for inspection and maintenance of carbon brushes.
- Frame sizes as per relevant BIS standards.
Electrical features of DC Motors:
- Range: 1HP – 30HP
- RPM: 1500 & 3000
- Armature Voltage: 220V, 440V
- Insulation Class: F/H
- Conformance: IS:4722
- Heavy duty ball bearings
- High strength cast iron frame
- Ambient temperature: 45°C
We can also supply motors as per customer’s specifications rated at different armature voltage, excitation voltage and RPM.